Friday, August 28, 2015

It's Just Another Day

Fridays were meant for fun.  There's a certain release experienced with the end of a work week that I still experience - even though you don't technically get a "Friday" when you work for yourself.  Nevertheless I still revel in the work that I did during the week and frivolously look forward to the weekend that I know is coming.  One where work can wait.

This weekend is a little different.  This is the first Friday after my wife has departed for grad school. No longer having her in the house is taking some time getting used to.  Things are more quiet, more simple I suppose.  Peanut may be having a bit harder time than me adjusting to the new living situation but it's not easy for either of us.

Work helps keep my mind busy.  I'll be traveling to see my wife this next weekend and will be doing some commercial architectural shooting through Oregon on my way back.  Looking forward to that.

And to seeing my beautiful wife reunited with my beautiful dog.




No comments:

Post a Comment